Pages

Monday, October 27, 2014

Patrick F. McEvoy, DDS Mountain View Excellent 5 Star Review by Anonymous

http://www.drmcevoy.com/ (650) 969-2600 Patrick F. McEvoy, DDS Mountain View reviews Excellent Rating I have been going to Dr. McEvoy for eight years now. I have referred my wife, and several friends to his office, and everyone has been very pleased with the quality, and caliber of the service delivered by Patrick, and his wonderful staff. I think all of the employees that were there when I started eight years ago are still there. That certainly speaks volumes about a happy practice, and happy staff. Patrick is such a caring gentleman. I have never felt so comfortable, and confident in a dental office. His new patient exam was the most thorough I've ever had. The office is very new and modern, with state-of-the-art equipment. It is obvious that Patrick, and the staff are very proud of what they have created. You can feel their commitment to excellence. I think what I like best about Patrick is that he takes the time to listen to his patients. He lets you know exactly what modern dentistry can provide, what you need, and what you can get by with according to your time and budget. He gives you choices, and explains the benefits of each choice. There is absolutely no pressure, just thorough education. I have had eight laminate veneers, and one implant. The implant feels as solid as a rock. I only wish I had done the laminate veneers many years ago. They look fantastic. His two front desk staff members, Susie and Rosy, are fantastic examples of what can be done with veneers. Be sure to ask them to show you the before pictures. All in all, I couldn't give a more glowing recommendation of any professional. If you choose Dr. McEvoy as your dentist, you will be very pleased with your decision. Patrick F. McEvoy, DDS 105 South Dr #200 Mountain View CA 94040‎
Views: 10
0 ratings
Time: 01:00 More in News & Politics

No comments:

Post a Comment